COVID-19 Updates and Information
Thursday, April 9:
We are processing orders, but it still takes around 5 business days for us to ship.
Friday, April 3:
- Processing times are still a minimum of 5 business days after the order was placed.
- We have begun processing orders placed on or after Friday, March 27th and hope to resume shipping this coming Monday.
- Due to the shortage of staff and limited access to some merchandise, we cannot make any substitutions for orders or exceptions on the $20 per item minimum.
- If you need to contact us, please email us as we have no phone support during the lockdown. Response times may be longer than normal due to limited staff.
Thank you for bearing with us.
Wednesday, April 1:
We are working on a solution that will allow us to ship throughout the remainder of the lockdown. We are hopeful that we can resume processing orders within a few days, and not face any major interruptions after. We appreciate your patience throughout this crisis.
Monday, March 30:
Unfortunately, we won't be able to process orders for the next few days. The situation is fluid and we will be posting updates here as soon as we can resume processing orders.
In the meantime, you may still place orders but please expect the processing times to be at least 5 business days. If you would like your order to be cancelled by a specific date, please include it in the comments section on the checkout page as shown in the image below.
As always, we appreciate your support and will do everything we can to repay your faith in us. Stay safe.
Saturday, March 28:
There is a possibility that we will not be able to process orders next week. We will update this page as soon as we find out more about the situation.
All orders placed on or before Thursday and about half of the orders placed on Friday either have been shipped or are ready to ship. All the orders that have been processed will be mailed on Monday.
Thursday, March 26:
We are currently filling orders placed in the last 2 days. Nearly all orders placed on or before Tuesday have been shipped. Fulfillment times are still 2-4 business days. Thank you for your patience.
Tuesday, March 24:
We will be able to ship orders throughout the lockdown, but our fulfillment times will be 2-4 business days due to limited staff. We are currently finalizing orders that were placed over the weekend and on Monday. We appreciate your patience and support throughout this difficult time.
Saturday, March 21:
We finished processing all orders placed before 7pm PST on Friday night, and will ship them this Monday.
At this point, we are hopeful that we can continue filling orders throughout the week. If you are interested in placing an order only if we are able to ship before a certain date, feel free to complete your order with a note in the comment section at checkout. We will automatically refund any orders with instructions to cancel if they are past the date you specify.
Friday, March 20:
We are processing orders placed yesterday and today, and will do our best to complete them by today. We are also increasing the minimum order for all items to $20 for the remainder of the lockdown. Thank you for your understanding.
Thursday, March 19:
**(Updated 6:30pm): The mayor of Los Angeles has announced the “safer at home” public order in response to COVID-19, requiring more than 10 million people to stay at home and most businesses to close until March 31st. Effective immediately,
- Our store, Bella Findings will be closed to the public for the duration of the lockdown.
- Gempacked.com will hopefully be able to process a limited number of orders over the coming weeks.
We will share more about the situation as we know more, and ask for your patience during this difficult time. Thank you for your support.
**(Updated 3:00pm): We will be closed tomorrow, Friday 3/16. All orders that were placed before 3pm today have been processed, and will be shipped out unless we have already contacted you with questions about your order. We will resume processing orders and shipping when we come back to the office on Monday, March 23rd. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Wednesday, March 18:Business is still open as normal, but with the following changes taking effect for the remainder of this week:
- The cutoff for same day order processing is 12:00pm PST
- Our phone operators may not be available after 3:30pm PST.
- Our store is open to the public as normal from 9:00am, but we may close before 5pm. Please call ahead if you plan on visiting us late in the afternoon.
Monday, March 16:
- Gempacked.com and our physical store, Bella Findings are open as normal. We will do our best to give advance notice if the situation changes, as our priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff. Our processing times are still within 1 business day for the time being, but please be aware that we may be facing delays on some items which are already out of stock. If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your patience and understanding, stay safe.